The Venice Biennale takes places across two venues, the Giardini and the Arsenale, in the eastern part of Venice, Italy. The British Pavilion is located in the Giardini.
British Pavilion opening times
From 26 May until 25 November 2018, 10am - 6pm.
Find out about the Venice Biennale venues and opening times.
Visitors need a ticket to enter the Venice Biennale and the British Pavilion. The price of standard ticket is €25, with discounts available for concessions. Tickets will available from the official Venice Biennale website.
Many free events and exhibitions also occur across the city. You will be able to explore many free exhibitions and events featuring artists, arts organisations and curators from around the UK in our UK in Venice map.
How to get there
The British Pavilion is located in the Giardini and the nearest vaporetto stop is Giardini.
Find out more about transport, parking and the services available for visitors.
- The British Pavilion is accessible to wheelchairs and mobility scooter users via a lift.
- We welcome guide dogs and hearing dogs at the Pavilion.
- Large print exhibition guides in English and Italian are available at the Pavilion.
- All films produced by the British Council for the Venice Biennale are captioned.
- In the online and printed UK in Venice map, we have indicated in each exhibition/event entry if the venues have wheelchair access, large print guides or audio description.
Please visit the Venice Biennale website for details about access in the Giardini.
The preview days take place from 24 May until 25 May 2018.
To access the official Pavilions of the 16th Venice Architecture Biennale ahead of the public opening on 26 May 2018, you will need to register for press or professional accreditation on the Venice Biennale website.