The images here are for use by press
- As a condition of using these images, we ask you to send a PDF of print coverage or a link to published online coverage to email@example.com
- As a condition of using these images, the following credit line must be used: Phyllida Barlow’s British Council commission is at the Biennale Arte 2017 from 13 May to 26 November. www.britishcouncil.org/venicebiennale
- Credit information must accompany each photo that you publish, as detailed in the image credit documents in the Download folders below.
- No cropping or text overlay of any kind is permitted without permission.
- You have the non-exclusive license to use each photo for one-time print and online editorial purposes only.
- You may not copy, reproduce, market, sell, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works of, download, or transmit, in any form or by any means, electronic, optical, mechanical or otherwise, any photos. This restriction includes the distribution, marketing and selling of unauthorised "hard copies" of photos and the distribution, marketing and selling of photos through any electronic medium or any electronic storage device
If you have any further questions, please contact Chloe Kinsman or Florence Ritter, Pelham Communications:
+44 20 8969 3959